There are 2 levels of Extended DISC Accreditation:
Level 1 consists of the following elements (Day One for classroom training):
- DISC and Extended DISC Theory
- The basic Extended DISC® tools and their multiple applications.
You will be certified in the use of the following Extended DISC® tools:
- Extended DISC® Personal Analysis
- Extended DISC® Team Analysis
- Extended DISC® Work Pair Analysis
You will become a competent Extended DISC practitioner, able to:
- purchase Extended DISC products at wholesale prices
- produce your own reports and conduct training using any of the extensive range of assessment, profiling and surveying tools
… and you will be provided with ready-to- use, customisable, PowerPoint Presentations, so you can start the very next day.
- Your own 24 page Extended DISC Personal Analysis Report
- Workshop Notes
- Certification Certificate
PLUS, you will also receive at no extra cost:
- Extended DISC® Online System Account, loaded with 2 FREE Personal Analysis Reports for your first 2 candidates
- Technical support
- Initial interpretation of reports
- Access to online VIP Pages with an extensive library PowerPoint presentations, promotional and training materials and the full set of Extended DISC User and Tools Manual and much much more
- Regular updates including a monthly newsletter, which includes case studies and offers advice on the many ways you can utilise Extended DISC® tools.
Level 2 covers certification for the remainder of the tools available in the Extended DISC System (Day Two for classroom training):
- Team Alignment
- Job Analysis
- Reasoning Analysis
- 360 Degree Feedback and Assessment Tools
- Open 360 feedback and assessment
- Intra-team 360 degree Alignment
- Sales Profiling Tool • Survey Platform
- Organisational Culture Survey
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will also look at producing customised or original surveys using the Extended DISC Survey Platform.