Extended DISC Accreditation can be achieved through two delivery methods:
Workshop Training (Group environment)
Live classroom training is provided throughout the year in most of the capital cities throughout Australia and some locations in Asia.
Here are the locations that are serviced. For next available date for each location, either click on the corresponding cities link or view the posts, categories or tags on the left column of this page:
Extended DISC certified practitioner training is also provided in an “online” format to anyone who speaks English in any country worldwide and has access to the Internet and telephone. This is because our trainers speak English only. The online training is conducted with you speaking to the trainer over the phone and both yourself and the trainer individually connected to the Internet at the same time during this process.
TWO DAY Internationally recoginised Extended DISC Certification Training
“Become Accredited in the World’s Fastest Growing Professional Human Resources Assessment and Development System.”
In this intensive 2 day program, you will achieve competency in the full suite of Extended DISC® tools and their various applications.
Train today and produce reports tomorrow!
You will become a “Certified Extended DISC Senior Consultant/Trainer” entitled to purchase Extended DISC products at wholesale prices, and licensed to produce your own reports and conduct training using any of the extensive range of assessment, profiling and surveying tools:
• Extended DISC® Personal Analysis
• Extended DISC® Team Analysis
• Team Alignment Analysis
• Extended DISC® Work Pair Analysis
• Job Analysis
• Reasoning Analysis
• 360 Degree Feedback and Assessment Tools
• Open 360 feedback and assessment
• Intra-team 360 degree Alignment
• Sales Profiling Tool
• Survey Platform
• Organisational Culture Survey
• Customer Satisfaction Survey
• Produce customised or original surveys using the Extended DISC Survey Platform
You should attend if you are a manager, internal or external consultant, educator, coach, counsellor, trainer, mediator or are interested in understanding human behaviour to improve performance.
Content Outline: DAY ONE
1. Behavioural Styles
• D, I, S, C history and theory
• Getting comfortable with the styles
• Style recognition practices
• Extended DISC® Model – Diamond
2. Extended DISC® Profiles and Diamond
• How to interpret the Profiles I and II and the Diamond
• Case studies
3. Extended DISC® Personal Analysis Report
• How to interpret and to use the Personal Analysis report
• Practical debrief session
4. Extended DISC® Team Analysis
• Shotgun Map
• Name Map
• Arrow Map
• Score Card
• Team Roles
• Case studies
5. Extended DISC® Work Pair Analysis
6. Extended DISC Job Analysis
7. Extended DISC Reasoning Analysis
8. Extended DISC Team 360 Degree Assessment Feedback Tools
9. Extended DISC Team Alignment
10. Extended DISC Surveys Platform
11. Practical Sessions
• Your own 24 page Extended DISC Personal Analysis Report
• Workshop Notes
• Extended DISC Accredited Consultant & Trainer Certificate
PLUS, you will also receive at no extra cost:
• Your Own Extended DISC Personal Analysis
• Extended DISC® Online System Account
• Technical support
• Ongoing Support with the Interpretation of Reports
• An extensive library PowerPoint presentations, promotional and training materials
• Extended DISC User and Tools Manual
• 120 page Facilitator’s Guide and PowerPoint presentation for conducting workshops
• Brilliant ongoing support and advice
• Regular updates including a monthly newsletter, which includes case studies and offers advice on the many ways you can utilise Extended DISC® tools.
• Access to the EDA VIP Pages upon purchase of reports/points.
Extended DISC®, is like no other DISC based system you’ve ever seen before.
It is extended in this depth of analysis and laser sharp accuracy; and in the breadth of integrated profiling, assessment and survey tools available in the Extended DISC® System.
Extended DISC is a complete business in a box!